Shipping, Returns, Exchanges, Cancellations
Common purchase queries answered
Orders and Shipping
Domestic orders normally arrive within 1-10 days by USPS Priority mail UPS ground could take a few days more. 3-7 days of shipping, unless otherwise noted.
International orders normally arrive within 5-20 days of shipping. Please note international orders need to pass through customs in your country before it will be released for final delivery, which could cause a delay. If you do not pay your duty or vat, your order may be disposed of by customs or returned to us.
Please note that shipping delays will occur if you provide an incorrect address at checkout.
If your package is returned to us due to a shipping error, we’ll reach out to you via your email address provided from your order. If we don’t get a response within 90 days, we will consider the order abandon and the shipment will become the property of HorseModels.com.
In order to reship your order for an error in your shipping address or failure to pay duty or vat, you may be required to pay for shipping.
You can create an account by going to My Account and Register by entering your email address.
Prior to shipping, You may also acquire your order status and other live updates by logging in to My Account.
When your order ships, we will notify you via email. Included in your email will be a tracking number for your shipment. We encourage you to track your package online or on the phone with the carrier. Most carriers can provide an estimated delivery date. Be sure to contact us if anything seems unusual with the progress of the shipment.
No. Your credit or debit card information entered online is processed by our card processor and not stored in the cloud or computer database. If you call and place an order, your credit or debit card information is processed followed by destruction using a micro cut shredder.
Most likely yes! We ship almost everywhere in the world. To find out if we ship to your country, place an item in your cart, select View Cart, and then Checkout. In the first checkout step- Shipping Info- select the ‘Country’ pull-down menu. If your country is included in that list, then we ship to you! If your country is not included, you, unfortunately, won’t be able to place an order. In this case, we’d suggest having a friend from another country order for you and forward the shipment to you.
Most shipments come in one package. There are occasions where multiple packages are required because of the size or weight. The way you can tell if we are send multiple packages is by the number of tracking number we email your shipment is complete.
If you need to swap or return an item
Returns, Exchanges, Cancellations
- Be sure to clearly label your items with the information provided to you by the customer service representative.
- There is a 25% restocking fee on merchandise returned/exchanged for any reason other than a product shipping damage.
- Once your package is shipped, the shipping and handling charge is not refundable unless there is a product shipping damage.
- Please inspect your package immediately upon receipt for shipping damage. You must notify the carrier and us within three (3) days of receipt of any shipping damages. We cannot take responsibility for shipping damage beyond this point.
- Returns/Exchanges will not be accepted after 30 days from the purchase date.
- Returned item must be in saleable condition to be sold again to another buyer: We offer refunds as long as the goods are in saleable condition.
- We cannot accept returns for items damaged in transit where that damage is not reported to the carrier and us within three (3) days of a customer accepting that shipment. Damages must be reported immediately. Do not ship damaged items back without an RMA.
203 Mission Ave, Ste 201
Cashmere, WA 98815
You should insure your return and get tracking.